start date and end date

0 votes
Hi Himanshu, I would like to use the same functionality, could you please suggest as way how and what values can I pass values to start date and end date for a monthly leaderboard fucntionality, so that it refreshes on start of each month? Thanks, Manpreet
related to an answer for: Weekly-Monthly Tournaments(Leaderboards)
asked Mar 1, 2017 in Unity by singhmanpreet (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Manpreet,

I believe the same query has been answered in this thread, Please have a look into it and let us know if you still face any issue.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma. 

answered Mar 1, 2017 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
edited Mar 1, 2017 by hs00105
Hi Himanshu,

Thanks for your reply. I have implemented the Get Top N rankers by date service in my unity game. I getting the following error:
Get All Exception : com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.App42Exception: {"httpErrorCode":"500", "appErrorCode":"1500", "message":"Internal Server Error", "details":"Internal Server Error. Please try again"}

My code snippet is below:
    void  GetTopNRankersByDateFunction(){
        int max = 30;  

DateTime backDate = DateTime.UtcNow;
        backDate = backDate.AddDays(-5);

DateTime startDate = backDate ; /* Get date from your source */  
        DateTime endDate =System.DateTime.Today ; /* Get date from your source */  

ScoreBoardService scoreBoardService = App42API.BuildScoreBoardService();   
        scoreBoardService.GetTopNRankers(gameName, startDate, endDate, max, new GetAllTopRankersCallBack());   
    }

I will appreciate if you could help me out here!

Thanks,
Manpreet
Hi Manpreet,

We have checked this issue at our end and it seems like everything is working fine. Could you please add us as a collaborator on your application and let us know your game name on which you are getting exceptions? it will help us to provide better support to you.

To add us as a collaborator on your app, Select App42 Cloud API -> App Manager -> Collaborator screen and click on Add Collaborator button inside AppHQ Management Console and add demo@shephertz.com email address for collaborator.

In case you face any issue, please let me know.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com