TimerSerive.GetCurrentTime() returns different results?

0 votes

Hi All

I have a weird problem. I want to retrieve current server time to implement weekly tournaments.This is what I call:

App42API.BuildTimerService ().GetCurrentTime (new CallBack ());

When I debug returned time in unity, it prints different results on different devices. Actually, it seems that it prints current local device time!!

Timer timer = (Timer)response;
Debug.Log (timer.GetCurrentTime ());

What is wrong with it?
EDIT:When I change time zone on my computer, returned time also changes!!! So, it results different time between my phone and my desktop computer!

asked Mar 13, 2017 in Unity by gokhan (20 points)
edited Mar 13, 2017 by gokhan

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Gokhan,

Can you please print the internal logs and share that logs with us at support@shephertz.com? It will help me to find the root cause of it.

P.S Please share the App42 SDK version in which you are working on.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Mar 15, 2017 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Hello Himanshu
I have sent you e-mail. Can you please check and return me about the issue? I have checked the logs. According to returned logs, time returned is correct but when I Debug.Log(timer.getCurrentTime) it prints different result.
Hi Gokhan,

I have responded to your email, please check and let me know if any other help required from our end.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com