Error in a webgl build on calling LinkUserFacebookAccount

0 votes

Hi there. When I call SocialService.LinkUserFacebookAccount method it throws an error which you can see below 

Invalid function pointer called with signature 'iii'. Perhaps this is an invalid value (e.g. caused by calling a virtual method on a NULL pointer)? Or calling a function with an incorrect type, which will fail? (it is worth building your source files with -Werror (warnings are errors), as warnings can indicate undefined behavior which can cause this)

It only happens in a webgl build.

Also here is full text of the error

So how do I fix this?

asked Mar 30, 2017 in Unity by xerolp933 (22 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Xerolp,

I have forwarded your query to our production team to replicate this issue. It would be great if you can share some sample project with us which replicate this issue at support@shephertz.com.  

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Mar 31, 2017 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
it happens that SocialService variable wasn't initialized, that causes the error
Hi Xerolp.

I forwarded the request to our product team and they are looking into it. I would request, if you can share sample project with us, It will help us to provide better support to you.

Also, let us know your Unity details as well.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
actually i meant that i solved the problem
What was the issue, could you please help us here. So that, other developers can solve the same thing.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
that issue was completely my fault, i just didn't initialize SocialService varibable
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com