Request a example for multiplayer game

+1 vote

good morning,

Why App42Warp does not have good tutorials for Unity? The only tutorial is the Vikings, and it's old.

I am trying to make a simple game, there is a button where the player when directly press begins a game with another player. How can I do this? As an example I want to put Clash Royale, that you hit the "search game" button and automatically play against an opponent. Can I do this with App42Warp? I am using App42Cloud for the management of users, but for the logic of the game I would like to use AppWarp but there is no information and I am evaluating to try other services with better documentation.

regards

asked Apr 6, 2017 in Unity by rupas30 (15 points)
I have complained many times about bad examples about unity. But nothing changed...All they have to do is make a very simple unity game that implements all features that a real game can have(login,logout,autologin,register,leaderboard,store user data,get them,make it secure,etc...)
I will definitely change service provider. I can not work with a tool with horrible documentation. The examples they have are horrible and are from the year 2013. For me it is very important to have a good documentation. Is it so difficult to make a simple example for Unity3D? Anyway, I'm going to try Photon.
I should confirm that their tools are really good. Both appwarp and app42. But, almost 1 and half year passed to learn what I need to make my own game. So hard without an example... As you said they have an viking demo, but comlete failure...
Hi Rupas,
Can we have a quick call any time tomorrow so that we can discuss your requirement in details? I will help us to provide better support from our side. Please share your contact details on support@shephertz.com.
Thanks.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Rupas,

To understand your requirement better, could you please share some more details like:

1. Is your game synchronous multi-player or asynchronous?

2. Do you mean match-making with random players when you say "automatically play against opponent"

3. Also, can you please provide some more details about the game play for which you want to use AppWarp.

It will help us to understand the requirement and provide better support to you.

Thanks.
answered Apr 6, 2017 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com