Best way to create a table news on my game

0 votes

Hi I have two question,

1.- How is the best way/effective to create a table news for my game, for example, in my game have a section to show information ( new version available, changes, info to tournament, etc) How I send this info ? With storage a Ttx for all user?

2.- How is the best way for create tournament? For example creating a tournament that lasts 3 days, Witch custom rules.

Thanks

asked May 10, 2017 in Unity by rupas30 (15 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Rupas,

You can use Storage Service of App42Cloud API to store all these informations. It allows you to save any number data on the cloud either from AppHQ dashbaord or from the game itself and you fetch the same using our find API. You can also apply queries over the data in the API itself which will return you data based on the aplied query.

For creating tournments which lasts for 3 days, you can provide start date and end date in the Doc it self and handle the expiry in game. You can also write your own custom logic over the server side using our custom code and deply it on our server. 

Please let me know if you have any further queries, I will be happy to help.

Thanks.

answered May 12, 2017 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com