Change in achievementService.GetAllAchievementsForUserInGame Regarding Game Name

0 votes

Hi there!  I'll explain the situation which is fixed, but I still need to know if there was a change or not.

I have an app in AppHQ called GameEverything.

In Gaming>Apps I have a new game in the GameEverything app called VelocityInfinity for leaderboards.

Until a few days ago in order to get achievements I used:

achievementService.GetAllAchievementsForUserInGame(userName, GameEverything, new UnityCallBack()) 

Just yesterday or the day before it was returning an error saying that the game 'GameEverything' cannot be found.  It now works, however, with 'VelocityInfinity' as the game name.

So, my question is did your developers make a change which now organizes achievements and leaderboards under the game created in gaming which in my example is VelocityInfinity?  Should I always assume that now everything in the Gaming area will now reference 'VelocityInfinity' instead of 'GameEverything'?

If you need any clarification, don't hesitate to get back to me.  Thanks. :)

asked Jun 7, 2017 in Android by null (23 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi,

Greetings from ShepHertz!!!

Thank you for sharing your query with us.

For your clarification on this query, we didn't make any changes in achievements service from our end.

Get All Achievements For User In Game API fetch all the achievement of the user in perticular Game not in App. The parameter which you are passing in this function is App name not Game name hence it returning error to you.

For getting more details plase have a look into this link

If you have any other queries please let us know.

We will be happy to help you.

answered Jun 8, 2017 by anonymous
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com