AppWarpS2Unity.dll problem

0 votes

Hi

I have successfully made connection with appwarp s2 (For Unity3D) server and i got connected response i.e

onConnectDone : 0 (success)

but after 5 to 6 sec it autometically disconnects and i got respones i.e

onConnectDone : 5 (bad request)

and some times i get error i.e

CompareBaseObjectsInternal can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.

error.

I am using updated client sdk (Unity) which is downloaded from appwarpS2 download page and this client sdk (Unity) cause above errors but when i replaced this client sdk [AppWarpS2Unity.dll] with client sdk [AppWarpS2Unity.dll] which is provided in VIKING UNITY SAMPLE FOR APPWARPS2 so all above errors are gone and works perfactly.

So there might be some bugs in new unity client sdk.

Help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks.

asked Apr 9, 2014 in AppWarpS2 by maulik.kaloliya (34 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Please see

http://forum.shephertz.com/?qa=943/suddenly-disconnecting-from-the-error

For desktop -> set the Application.runInBackground flag and it should be fine. 

answered Apr 10, 2014 by dhruvc (1,099 points)
I have tried Application.runInBackground but that doesn't solve my problem
We will be uploading a new build in the next few hours which will not require you to use the background flag.
I'll update the thread once done and you can try it out and let us know if the issue gets resolved for you.
Please download the updated SDK from our site and try again. Please update with the results.
Also, please note that you need to update your server side application JAR file (AppWarpS2.jar) as well. You can get the latest from our site's download page "server-side SDK" section
http://appwarps2.shephertz.com/downloads/download-onpremwarp.php
I update sdk and all things solved but on issue remains, in old sdk when i call startGame it starts the game send response to starter of the game and notification as well but in new sdk i am not able to start the game from any user when i call startGame then i did not getting any response or any notification (this thing working well in old sdk).

Thanks for your support dhruve.
Good to hear.. there appears to be an issue in the last update which is causing some APIs to fail with BAD_REQUEST (start/stopGame is one of them). We will update by tomorrow with the fix.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com