Does Shepherds will create the game for me or I have to do it my self?

0 votes
Do I need any previews skills to create a game on this plataform ?
asked Aug 8, 2017 in Announcements by Marcello (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Marcello,

Greetings!!!

We provide backend services for your game on cloud.

You can use our AppWarp product, which is a RealTime and Turn Based multiplayer gaming platform. It helps you to create MMO games with real-time communication, Matchmaking and Room Properties along with Connection Resillency.

For using our services you don't require any previous knowledge or skills, but you should have the game development knowledge on the platform(Android, iOS etc) on which you are planning to make your game.

If you have any other queries please let us know.

We will be happy to help you.

answered Aug 10, 2017 by anonymous
Thank you for your response what Exactly do you mean with "having a game development knowledge " on the platform I choose ? In my case,I will be using iOS and Android.
 What else do I need besides your system ?
AppWarp will provide you native SDKs which you can integrate into your iOS and Android projects. You can follow our API documentation to know more about AppWarp APIs. You can always post your queries here on the forum or send us on support@shephertz.com, we will happy to help you in best possible way.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com