How to re-authentication with appWarp server when got AuthError result code when do connecting?

0 votes
Situation (in Unity 3D): I got one device, I do connecting to appwarp server (using .connect(string username1) ). Everything is OK! But, when I use other device, and also do connecting with same username1 (using .connect(string username1) ), I would receive result code = 1 (auth_error). In this way, how can I do to do connecting with same username (cause this is my account username, just connect on other device). I don't understand how to re-authentication with server if I was be in this situation Please help me! Thanks a lot ^^
asked Sep 8, 2017 in Discuss & suggest API by Khang Pham Thanh (10 points)

2 Answers

0 votes
Hello,

Apologies for the delayed response.

We have forwarded your query to our team, we will be getting back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Priyanka Singh
answered Sep 11, 2017 by anonymous
0 votes
Hi Khang Pham Thanh,

Appwarp requires unique user name for each device trying to connect to AppWarp. If one user is already connected a user name, say "Nick", and another user will try to connect with the same user name then he will be getting auth_error(error code 1). This is the intended behavior of AppWarp to maintain user uniqueness in the game running in real time.

If you are already connected to AppWarp on device-1 and want to connect to AppWarp from device-2 then you have to disconnect first from device-1 then try to connect from device-2 in case of the same user name.

Thanks.
answered Sep 11, 2017 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com