NullPointerException inside RESTConnectorWP8 on App42_Unity3D_SDK_WP8_2.5.1

+2 votes

Hi guys!

Inside your DLL for WP8 on Unity3D,

When I call UserService.GetUser(), my wp8 solution get this unhandled exception:

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source: App42_Unity3D_SDK_WP8_2.5.1

StackTrace:  

at com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.RESTConnectorWP8.CatchServerError(WebException e, App42CallBack requestCallback)

at com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.RESTConnectorWP8.<>c__DisplayClasse.<ExecuteGet>b__c(IAsyncResult results)

at System.Net.Browser.ClientHttpWebRequest.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<InvokeGetResponseCallback>b__1b(Object state2)

The problem occurs when there is no connections.

If there is a connection there is no unhandled exception and it works like a charm.

my code is:

try {
       social.userService.GetUser(Username, new ExistingUserCallBack(social, Username, Password, Email));
} catch {}

the ExistingCallBack object have a constructor that receive that parameter.

I've tried to add the try-catch statement, but is useless and the App.xaml.cs call the Application_unhandledexception method that programatically add a breakpoint if the application run with debugger.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Dario

asked Apr 11, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by DevLabTech (25 points)

2 Answers

0 votes
For Unity WP8, there is an issiue from our side, we will fix it ASAP and we'll let you know after solving this issue.
answered Apr 11, 2014 by Akshay.Mishra (179 points)
0 votes

This is Fixed in release version 2.6.

answered Apr 15, 2014 by Akshay.Mishra (179 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com