Remove properties from room?

+1 vote

Hi All, 

Can you please help me with removing the properties ?

I am trying to remove the properties with the following code:

List<string> removelist = new List<string>();
removelist.Add (username);
removelist.Add (PlayerCharacter);
WarpClient.GetInstance().UpdateRoomProperties(roomid,null,removelist);

I am getting error code 4 .....

asked Apr 11, 2014 in AppWarp by v.muchinov (25 points)
recategorized Apr 11, 2014 by v.muchinov

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer
Hi,

So I've downloaded the sample project again along with the updated dll file. Still I get 2 errors:

Assets/appwarp/Listener.cs(15,22): error CS0738: `AssemblyCSharp.Listener' does not implement interface member `com.shephertz.app42.gaming.multiplayer.client.listener.UpdateRequestListener.onSendPrivateUpdateDone(byte)' and the best implementing candidate `AssemblyCSharp.Listener.onSendUpdateDone(byte)' return type `void' does not match interface member return type `void'

Assets/appwarp/Listener.cs(15,22): error CS0738: `AssemblyCSharp.Listener' does not implement interface member `com.shephertz.app42.gaming.multiplayer.client.listener.NotifyListener.onPrivateUpdateReceived(string, byte[], bool)' and the best implementing candidate `AssemblyCSharp.Listener.onRoomCreated(com.shephertz.app42.gaming.multiplayer.client.events.RoomData)' return type `void' does not match interface member return type `void'
answered Apr 24, 2014 by v.muchinov (25 points)
selected Apr 28, 2014 by v.muchinov
You have to just override newly added methods "onSendPrivateUpdateDone" and "onPrivateUpdateReceived" of UpdateRequestListener and NotifyListener.
Although we have updated the sample for latest dll so you can take update of that sample.
Thanks, it seems that everything works fine now.

If anyone has these issues, please add the following code to the Listener:
public void onSendPrivateUpdateDone (byte result) {}

public void onPrivateUpdateReceived(string username, byte[] msg, bool useUDP){}
0 votes
Hi,

It is bug in our SDK,I am working on it,I will share the link of new build soon
answered Apr 14, 2014 by errahulpanchal (30 points)
0 votes
Hi,

We have fixed the bug,Please find the latest dlls from below link

https://github.com/shephertz/AppWarpUnity/tree/master/v1.6.1
answered Apr 14, 2014 by errahulpanchal (30 points)
0 votes
Hi,

Do you have any ideas why after replacing the dll I got the error: "Assets/appwarp/Listener.cs(4,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `com' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?"

Do I need to change anything else?
answered Apr 17, 2014 by v.muchinov (25 points)
Hi,

Sorry for the delay,I will check it tomorrow
Hi,
We have checked new dll here,its working fine with our samples
I have tested on Windows 8.1 Os and Unity 4.3.0
Hi,

I am using 8.1 as well with Unity 4.3.1.
Am I doing something wrong because I simply override the previous dll?

Before doing so I see that the dll file has an extension WarpClient but once I use the one from the link you have provided there is no such thing, just see the dll.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com