How to delete a password policy

0 votes
Hello, I added a pw policy as a test, but now I want to delete it. How do I do that? I don't see a button to delete it anywhere :(
asked Jul 12, 2018 in Unity by xian_ef (35 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer
Hi Xian,

As of now, there is no delete option but you can edit it by clicking the same "Set Password Policy" button. However, I have generated a request to provide delete option as well for this feature.

I will update you once it will be live.

Thanks.
answered Jul 13, 2018 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
selected Jul 16, 2018 by xian_ef
Thank you! From my current tests, this is the only missing delete option. I'll let you know if I find any other missing ones.

P.S. thanks for the feature ticket posting
Wow you guys are fast! You added the ticket on 13.07 and 2 weeks later it's added! Thanks for that!
I did find a bug though. Updating the password policy using the "set password policy" button changes it. But clicking the button a second time (without changing any menus) will cause the dashboard to enter an unstoppable loop of "waiting..." when the popup is drawn. The only way to exit it is to reload the page. Please look into that.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com