FindDocumentsByLocation Order By?

0 votes

Hi,

Is it possible to do the following when using FindDocumentsByLocation:

Search with a specific key then => Order By Ascending or Descending then => using a max result limit (10 records)? (NO FILTERING ON CLIENT SIDE)

What I want to do is, Get the lastest 10 records.. AND I don't want to filter the data on client side as there will be too many records.

Also, is it possible to save JSON Document with the GeoServices? As GetPointsWithinCircle has result limit.
The only issue is that I want to save data with GeoPoint, which can only be done with StorageService right now

I am using UNITY3D

asked Nov 17, 2018 in Unity by K Test (10 points)
edited Nov 17, 2018 by K Test

2 Answers

0 votes
Hi K Test,

Apologies for the delayed response.

We have forwarded this query to our team, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Priyanka Singh

App42 Team
answered Nov 20, 2018 by anonymous
0 votes
Hi K Test, Regarding your concern of saving geopoints along with document can be achieved through storage service itself. Please have a look at Insert document with Geo Tag function in No-SQL storage service documentation and let us know if you have any concern. Regarding the ascending and descending order of document, that can also be solved through storage service. Will share the code snippet by tomorrow. If you have any concern, please feel free to ask. We are happy to help you! Regards, Himanshu Sharma
answered Nov 21, 2018 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
thank you for the response.

The issue with using the storage service is, there is no method to get geo points within a certain radius, This as far as my research goes can only be done using the GeoServices. Any thoughts on this? Thank you
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com