onConnectDone(ConnectEvent eventObj) callback issue on Android 9

0 votes
Hi, I am facing an issue on onConnectDone(ConnectEvent eventObj) the eventObject always responds with 5 in Android 9, so I am unable to establish a connection and connect two players on android pie, where as the same code works fine on Android 8. Is there anything i need to change for this to work? Atached is the screenshot of the code snippet
asked Jul 5, 2019 in Unity by terryvision.art (10 points)

2 Answers

0 votes

Hi,

Greetings from Shephertz!!!

We have gone through your query but I think you have forgotten to attched sreenshot.

Also, please share the error log which you are getting onConnectDone. It will help us to provide better support to you from our end.

Regards,

Priyanka Singh

App42 Team

answered Jul 8, 2019 by anonymous
Hi Priyanka,

Image is uploaded at https://imge.to/i/IBXoj

Thanks
0 votes
On changing Target API From  "Automatic(highest installed)" to "Android 8.1 "Oreo"(API Level 27)" in Player settings, it started working.
answered Jul 9, 2019 by terryvision.art (10 points)
Hi,

It's great to hear that your query has been resolved.

If you have any concern please do feel free to reach out to us.

We will be happy to help you.

Regards,
Priyanka Singh
App42 Team
Hi Priyanka,

Received Email from Play store,

Action required
Please ensure that your apps are configured to target at least Android 9 (API level 28) by November 1, 2019. For technical advice on how to change your app's target API level to meet these requirements, refer to the migration guide.

Now I forced to set target API to Android 9. I have Version App42-Unity3D-SDK-4.1.2 in my Project. Is there any problem in this version when target sdk is set to Android 9? And can you suggest any way to resolve this?

Thanks,
Nitish
Hi Nitish,

Greetings!!!

Please update your targetSdkVersion with the latest android version like 29 in the android gradle and also update you android SDK accordingly.

In the case if you have any other concern please let us know, we will be happy to help you.

Regards,
Priyanka Singh
App42 Team
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com