not receiving AppWarp onConnectDone on Windows Runtime 8.1

+1 vote
Hello,

I am writing an application using the AppWarp API on Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1 using the Windows Runtime (WinRT) and I am trying to call connect using the AppWarp_WP7_SDK but I am not receiving my onConnectDone callback. I have checked and my WarpClient is initialized and I have an instance saved with a valid ConnectionRequestListener object when I attempt to call Connect(username) so I am not sure what else I can do.

Does the AppWarp SDK support the latest Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 runtime applications?

Also, I am using just one API key and Secret key for both AppWarp and App42 API's, do I need to get one set for each API or can I use one for both?
asked Apr 21, 2014 in AppWarp by feraask (45 points)
edited Apr 21, 2014 by feraask

2 Answers

0 votes
Hi,

We are working on it,we will let you know by tomorrow
answered Apr 21, 2014 by errahulpanchal (169 points)
0 votes

Since Windows phone 8.1 is not available for users it is only preview available for developers so we have not tested our sdks on it. AppWarp_WP7_SDK will not work for WInRT,although we are planning to provide AppWarp_WinRT_SDK soon.

answered Apr 22, 2014 by errahulpanchal (169 points)
Okay that is understandable, do you know when I can expect the WinRT SDK to be released?

Thanks
Any updates about this? I am developing an application with a deadline in just two weeks and I would like to know if the WinRT support will be coming anytime soon or if I will need to port all my work back to Windows Phone Silverlight.

Also is there any SDK that works with Windows 8.1 store applications using WinRT since that has been available for a good while now?

Thanks.
We expect this to be available by May 2.
Hi, I just want to confirm that the AppWarp SDK update that supports Windows Runtime applications (Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1 store applications) is still scheduled to be released tomorrow (May 2nd, 2014)?

I apologize for being incessant but I am working on a project with an approaching deadline and I would very much like to avoid having to back port all my work to Windows Phone 8.0
Hi,We have pushed the WinRT AppWarp sdk to our git repo

https://github.com/shephertz/AppWarpWinRT/

try it out and let us know if you have any issues
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com