Where are the AppWarp Connection States defined?

0 votes
Hello,

I am looking at the AppWarp API and I see the GetConnectionState() method returns a WarpConnectionState but I do not see what each WarpConnectionState means? Are these the same as the error codes? Is there a place where each connection state is defined and what it means? The link on the API page for windows simply takes me to the definition of each Listener object.
asked May 4, 2014 in AppWarp by feraask (45 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Sorry for the incovenience caused, we will soon update our documentation. Here is the defination of states

public static class WarpConnectionState
{
        public const byte DISCONNECTED = 0;        
        public const byte CONNECTING = 1;
        public const byte CONNECTED = 2;
        public const byte DISCONNECTING = 3;
        public const byte RECOVERING = 4;
}

Connection state represents the current connection status of your warpclient. For example when you connect to warpclient, the state is connecting and when it successfully gets connected the state becomes connected, similarly when you are disconnected, the state is disconnected. 
answered May 6, 2014 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
edited May 6, 2014 by Suyash Mohan
Are you sure this is correct? Because I am running the AppWarp SDK on my Windows Phone 8.1 device and I print the WarpClient.getInstance().GetConnectionState() in the OnConnectDone callback when I have a WarpResponseResultCode of success and it says that the connection state is 1 at that point which would imply that CONNECTED = 1 not 2.
Hey, The code snippet I gave you was taken directly from the source code of our SDK. We will check if there is a bug. Meanwhile you too can make sure once again.
Okay I'll try to check again. By the way I ran my check using the AppWarp WinRT SDK for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1 so you probably want to focus the bug checks to that version.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com