How to know which current user is playing

0 votes
HI Team

I want to know which current user is playing..like wise suppose if first user enter i.e. he is room creator and if second user joins then i want to show a toast that is second user has joined the game same for the third player i want to show that is third player has joined the game..can anyone please tell me how to do it. waiting for your reply..

Sourabh
asked May 12, 2014 in AppWarp by sarora (56 points)
recategorized Oct 24, 2014 by sushil

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hi, if your client is subscribed to the room, it will get onUserJoinedRoom notification. This will callback will contain the username and the room details of the concerned room.

For example see the following

http://appwarp.shephertz.com/game-development-center/java-client-listener/#notifylistener
answered May 13, 2014 by dhruvc (1,099 points)
Thanks, Well there is one question more that is i don't get any push notification.Can you please tell me why it happens.everything is working fine but dint get any notification when i send request to some other user.

Any help would be appreciated..

Sorav
Hi I recommend you to create a separate question thread for the topic of push notifications.
OK..Thanks..
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com