Get NotSupportedException in Unity Webplayer

0 votes

Hi,

I get NotSupportedException in Unity webplayer. Following the readme provided by App42, I managed to make it work in UnityEditor (using custom certificate validator), but I get this error when running a build.

It's strange that I found nothing about that in forums, so I guess I'm doing something wrong. Can anybody help me?

Here is a fragment of the exception:

at System.Net.WebRequest.GetCreator (System.String prefix) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Net.WebRequest.Create (System.Uri requestUri) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  
asked May 20, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by hollov (11 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Use the CallBack methods of App42_UNITY3D_SDK_2.7.dll.

Because the non-CallBack methods will be marked as depricated in the future, as they are not unity safe.

Or Are you getting this error in the SDK sample. Just change the variable values and try to test the methods with the sample provided with the SDK.

answered May 20, 2014 by Akshay.Mishra (179 points)
Yep. I've just figured it out myself too (based on the sample provided). After I used callback, the error disappeared. Thanks very much
Glad to hear it...
If you have any other query feel free to ask.
happy coding. :)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com