How can i make cash shop updated?

0 votes
Hi I am having problem to identify the flow Cash shop in my Game. How can i make shop dynamic so if my Game goes to live then after i want to update my shop items in Game. Appwarp server provide only the dashboard but i seen that many game company having there website that admin can update there items of shop. And players can see all the updated items in cash shop. So please give me what you provide and what i have to make here. Thanks
asked May 30, 2014 in Discuss & suggest API by safvantai123 (24 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
AppWarp is a dedicated solution for Real time communication needs for your games. For using other features like you asked, there is another service called App42. You can use App42 along with AppWarp. App42 provides you a complete dashboard called AppHQ where you can manage your game services. One of the services of App42 is storage service, where you can store your game data on the cloud. To impelement game shop you can use it. Simply store the information of your items on the Storge Service. You can later manage that data throught AppHQ dashboard.
answered May 30, 2014 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
ok Suyash thanks for your quick reply.
You are saying that APPHQ dashboard will handle all this. So i don't have to make separate website design for cash shop?
What do you mean by designing separate website? AppHQ is only for developers. You do have to make a UI for users to select and buy items.
Means AppHQ will provide features of adding such UI of select and adding another shop items?
AppHQ is used for editing the data that you have stored on our server. You will need to use App42 SDK to  retrieve that data and render it in your app.
ok here my another question is What type of App42 SDK?
bcos i found it on your website they having some Baas and PaaS.
So Which one is better?
You can try the Cloud App42 http://api.shephertz.com/

PaaS is not related to App42, here you can deploy your own server code. BPaaS is the version of same Cloud App42 but hosted on an dedicated instance of PaaS.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com