Push Notification are not receiving

0 votes
Hello Team

Push Notification are not working at my end.i am unable to receive any push notification. when i sent push notification to any user..under push notification tab in dashboard i can see message :-

Message Sent to  device: APA91bEs20KFtD2-FQgng5SwgftqaX7rZcudxWRKywwme860JJ-bA8otvBIwewOpeE3rnR44-UvasT973iKXryYLCqiIQI0xGwFNd1tJr00ZKYh9Es4zPquvF_NXhSVtuL7wvgiy_IYB : [ errorCode=MismatchSenderId ]

Now Tell me why it is saying mismatch sender ID..

Please anyone help me out.

Thanks Team..
asked Jun 4, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by sarora (56 points)
recategorized Oct 24, 2014 by sushil

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer

Hi Sourabh,

Please check the Sender ID and API_KEY, they must match or else you will get that MismatchSenderId error. In the Google API Console, look at the URL of your project:

https://code.google.com/apis/console/#project:xxxxxxxxxxx

The xxxxxxxxx is the project ID, which is the sender ID.

And make sure the API Key belongs to 'Key for server apps (with IP locking)'

Please check and let me know if you still have a problem.

answered Jun 4, 2014 by hs00105 (517 points)
selected Jun 4, 2014 by sarora
Can you please tell me how to get registration or device Id ..I am unable to get that id ..it is giving null pointer exception while getting regId with my code..Pleasegive me some snippet code to get RegId..

Thanks
I got method how to get notification..now i am facing exception while sending push notification....

com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.android.App42Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: key.length == 0

Thanks
Have you initialize the App42 Instance because when you are calling the App42 Function APIKey & SecretKey is not set.
Thanks for your answer..will let you know..
Thanks Buddy.Now my push notification Working..Realy Bundle of Thanks to You.. :):)

sarora
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com