Save order of push notifcation and show

0 votes
HI Team

I want to save the order of push notifcation means i want to save the order of push notification e.g. if a notifaction come in my device ,and supoose another user send notification to same device and so on...i want to keep track of every notification and show in list . Can anyone please help me out.

Thanks
asked Jun 5, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by sarora (56 points)
recategorized Oct 24, 2014 by sushil

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hi Sourabh,

If we can talk about that how we can mantain the order and track of all notification ? There is different ways to mainain : - 

1. You can save your notification on Cloud using our Storage Service with time and addtional data of user.

2. You can save in local storage.

Also you can track of all the messages which is not opened by the user by using App42 Event API Click the url and see Doing Push Analytics. 

answered Jun 5, 2014 by hs00105 (517 points)
Yes.. i have done so far about storage services..but as of now i think i need to maintain locally ...

Thanks
Can you please tell me one thing , can we do ?  whenever any notification come into device a new screen open without even clicking of notification.just only when any notification come i want to open a new screen..I think we can do only by clicking the notification..
Looking forward to your reply..

Sourabh
Hi Sourabh,

Yes you can do on clicking the notification.
OK..Thanks....
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com