Question about permissions

0 votes
I have ACL enabled Unity (WP8) app with default: Public / Read.

Then I added new docs to new collection with authenticated user and that goes well.

Now next thing that I try to do is auth with difrent user and delete that collection.

What I expect:

A: If I understood right, second user shouldn't have permission to edit those fields so its should return exception.

B If I understood wrong, second user still have some how can delete thos fields and its success.

What there actually happen:

Delete will return success BUT don't delete anything... So now I am very confusing.

Delete return this (object is Json serialized when logged!): {"dbName":"CoreDB","collectionName":"VW_BANy7B-MOCCx02UbY2w!!","recordCount":0,"jsonDocList":[]}

And a second thing:

When I try to authenticate in Unity edior (propably its happen for every api call...) and I have monodebugger attached I get exception (without debugger its works):

App42Exception: System.Net.WebException: Error getting response stream (ReadDone1): ReceiveFailure ---> Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.TlsException: The authentication or decryption has failed.
  at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.RecordProtocol.ProcessAlert (AlertLevel alertLevel, AlertDescription alertDesc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.RecordProtocol.InternalReceiveRecordCallback (IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.RESTConnectorWP8.GetResponseCallback (IAsyncResult asynchronousResult) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
asked Jun 13, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by niko.elmari (15 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Niko,

Can you share some more details when you are deleting the json doc. It will help us to understand what is actually going wrong. For this just print the logs, by just putting the App42Log.SetDebug(true); before deleting the json doc.

About your secong query please follow the link which have same query. Let me know if you still have some issue with this.

answered Jun 13, 2014 by hs00105 (517 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com