Error when build android

0 votes

When i build android, i get this error

Then I ran the command : ./build_native.py
I got the error : Cannot find module with tag 'cocos2d/external/curl/prebuilt/android/{ARCH}/libcurl' in import path  

i change {ARCH} to armeabi but i still got the same error

And after change some inclue libcurl in android.mk, i get this error

jni/../../AppWarpX/appwarp.cpp:229: error: undefined reference to 'curl_easy_init'

jni/../../AppWarpX/appwarp.cpp:234: error: undefined reference to 'curl_easy_setopt'
jni/../../AppWarpX/appwarp.cpp:235: error: undefined reference to 'curl_easy_setopt'
jni/../../AppWarpX/appwarp.cpp:236: error: undefined reference to 'curl_easy_setopt'
jni/../../AppWarpX/appwarp.cpp:247: error: undefined reference to 'curl_easy_setopt'
jni/../../AppWarpX/appwarp.cpp:249: error: undefined reference to 'curl_easy_perform'
jni/../../AppWarpX/appwarp.cpp:252: error: undefined reference to 'curl_easy_getinfo'
jni/../../AppWarpX/appwarp.cpp:259: error: undefined reference to 'curl_easy_cleanup'

please help me to fix this, thanks
asked Jun 20, 2014 in AppWarp by nhan_t3 (10 points)
recategorized Oct 26, 2014 by sushil

1 Answer

0 votes
Seems you are missing linkage to lib curl in your build file or the reference is incorrect. Try verifying the lib curl in the build files and playing around with that.
answered Jun 21, 2014 by dhruvc (1,099 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com