Cant get FacebookLinkPostWithCustomThumbnail to work

0 votes
Are there any changes in this call? last time I was able to use it perfectly and now I am experiencing error code 3805.
asked Jun 23, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by bryan.geronimo (10 points)
Can you share the more details with us like in which platform you are getting this error  & logs of that api.
Also i need to tell you that this error is comes from Facebook either your credentials are invalid.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi,

Kindly check the permission under facebook page for read stream/Public Action.

Let me know if it helps or you are having any issue with it.

Thanks.
answered Jun 23, 2014 by samita.mahajan (60 points)
still have the same error. But I noticed another message when i tried on a device. it showed "The Facebook Access Credentials are invalid. Received Facebook error response of type OAuthException: (#100) link URL is not properly formatted".
Kindly check your Link URL which you want to post on your facebook wall . It is not properly formatted.
Thanks.
I am using the sample's link for the Link URL which is http://www.shephertz.com/
Hi Bryan,
Have your query is resolved. If not please do share your code snippet with us that would be help us to solve your query.

Apologize for the late reply !!
Thanks.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com