Could not send push notification to two or more user.

0 votes
i could not send push notification to all my channel users when i subscribe one device to the channel push notification works fine but when i subscribe another device to this channel the push notification that i have sent is received by the older device only. I want to send push notification to all of my android devices ( which are subscribe to my channel ) from my web portal ( PHP ).

One more thing that i am subscribing the user from the anroid device for this purpose i am using subscribe device with no device token because device token method has some error and it could not accept the parameter infact i just doing copy and paste from your website.
asked Jul 8, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by templatemagicianinc (10 points)
Can you share the exception message with logs details which you are having in subscribing the device token for push ?
Also, please share the logs when you are sending the push notification to your android devices through web portal, It will assist us to see your question better.
i can subscribe user to channel but i can't receive the message from the website. For one user it seems to work fine but when i subscribe two or more user in the same channel, the first user still gets the message but the rest of the user can't get anything. no exception is thrown on logcat. Second device can not registered itself to the channel. I am running the same code in two diiferent devices.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello,

Can you share the logs details while sending push notification from AppHQ management console. Also you can share the app name for which you are subscribing the user for push notification. It will help us.

Thanks
answered Aug 11, 2014 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com