Push Notification iOS App42HQ Error

0 votes
Hello,

I develop a push app,

The devi was registered correctly and I see it in the app42hq->PushNotification->Users

Whe I select it and send a message a get a message of send succesfully

But when i see the push logs I see this error iOS Exception While Sending Message Received fatal alert: handshake_failure

I make all steps like you guide, upload the .p12 certificate and the password is correct (if I put a not valid password I receive another error)

Can you help ? Is a device problem or your server problem ?

Best Regards

G. Fain
asked Jul 10, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by odf (37 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hi,

Generally it happens if there is something wrong with .p12 file. Please go through this tutorial and cross verify each every step given.

It may happen if you are using the private key p12 file, instead you should generate a p12 from your private key and the certificate downloaded from iOS Dev Center. To do this you can follow step-4 of the tutorial.

Let us know if the problem continues.

Thanks

answered Jul 11, 2014 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Hello,
You have reason, I make  a mistake on generating the .p12 file.
Now is ok.

I don't understand now what I can do to make this not for developmet but for app in apple store.
did you have a guide ?

Best regards
Hi,
You can follow the same tutorial that i shared above to create the appstore certificates and provisioning  profile. Just you need to do is select the Production/Distribution options instead of selecting Development during the whole process.
Let us know if you face any problem during the process.

Thanks.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com