Strange response in custom code service

0 votes
Hi guys,

I've just deployed my custom jar with some API but when I call it respose is: ErrorWe are sorry something has gone wrong on our side.

I put some log calls inside custom code to see them in APP42 console but nothig is written.

Is it your fault or mine?

Thanks.

Giulio
closed with the note: Problem solved.
asked Jul 15, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by crometh (15 points)
closed Jul 18, 2014 by crometh
Can you put your complete error message and error code that you are getting at your end?
I have nothing more than this:

Exception :com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.android.App42Exception: We are sorry something has gone wrong on our side

com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.android.App42Exception: We are sorry something has gone wrong on our side

com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.android.connection.RESTConnectorCache.handleException(RESTConnectorCache.java:344)

com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.android.connection.RESTConnectorCache.getPostResponse(RESTConnectorCache.java:408)

com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.android.connection.RESTConnectorCache.executeCustomCode(RESTConnectorCache.java:295)

com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.android.customcode.CustomCodeService.runJavaCode(CustomCodeService.java:217)

com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.android.customcode.CustomCodeService$3.run(CustomCodeService.java:246)
App42 Error code: 1500
Http status code: 500
Since you are not getting complete error message, you might need to put our debug sdk version to get the exact cause. I will send you debug version of our SDK to find out the root cause as it is not a generic exception. This will take couple of hours. Meanwhile send me your app name at ajay.tiwari@shephertz.com to see the debug logs at server too.
I have mail to you our debug version of SDK, please use that and let us know if it helps in finding out exact error message.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com