Asynchronous Turn-Based Game using App42 Cloud APIs in Unity 3d

0 votes

Hello Sir,

My Self Lav Patel . I am unity 3d  developer. i want to make  "Asynchronous Turn Base Game using App 42 Cloud api"  in  unity 3d game engine. is there any reference of it for unity3d?

i followed below link  but did not understand this.
http://api.shephertz.com/app42-dev/ebook-turn-based-games.php

Please help me.

asked Jul 23, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by lav (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Lav,

If we talk about the backend of turn based game, it is based on two things. One is saving the game state and another is to notify the user once one user has done his move.

Using App42 these two things can be done using Storage Service and Push notification Service. In Storage Service you can save the players move/game state and using push Notification service you can notify opponent user about the move. Here are the two useful links which might be helpful in getting started with these services.

·         Saving Application data

·         Push Notification on Android/iOS/Unity

Let me know if it helps or you need any further assistance here.

Thanks

Ajay 

answered Jul 24, 2014 by ajay123 (899 points)
Hello Ajay ,

Thanks for reply...
but i have little bit query . how make random friend challenge and  facebook friend challenge?  
i got list of facebook friend who install the app. but dont know how to make challenge?

Please help me.
there is no direct method to challenge a friend. However you can post on his wall, or send a push notification to that user for challenging him.
Hello Ajay,
Apple is not approve challenge mode using  only push notification. we must have to set any backend services. Please let me know another way to  send challenge.

-: Why Apple reject? because challenge mode is only push notification services. suppose user is disable to push notification so he/she can not get challenge.

Please suggest me another way..
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com