Get appErrorCode: 2208 after calling LinkUserFacebookAccount

+1 vote

Hi.

I'm using Unity3D 4.5.2f1 and Facebook SDK 5.1.0.

My app was working good. But from yesterday after calling LinkUserFacebookAccount:

socialService.LinkUserFacebookAccount(FB.UserId,FB.AccessToken,Constant_App42.apiKey_Facebook,Constant_App42.secretKey_Facebook, socialCallback);

i get exception:

Exception : com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.App42BadParameterException: {"httpErrorCode":"400", "appErrorCode":"2208", "message":"Bad Request", "details":"The Facebook Access Credentials are invalid. Received Facebook error response of type OAuthException: (#12) username is deprecated for versions v2.0 and higher"}

For login to fb i used permissions: "email,public_profile,user_friends,publish_actions"

What should i do for resolve this problem?

closed with the note: Closing this thread as there was no update from last 2 Weeks or more. Please raise a new query if problem persists.
asked Aug 6, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by alexander.bargamin (16 points)
closed Sep 17, 2014 by sushil
I have exactly the same problem. It was working on Monday.
Thanks for reporting to us. Facebook has changed the App permission in which name of user is deprecated for version 2.0 and higher app.
We are working on it and let you know soon when it will be resolved.
Thanks for having patience.
Hello,

Kindly verify the above scenario. It has been resolved from our side. Let us know if you have more question for us.

Thanks for having patience.
It's working now.
Thanks for quick response.
Thanks. It's working
Alexander, Can you please close this question if it is resolved?

Thanks Ajay
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com