Push Notification issue

0 votes

Hi, i am developing android game by using this server. i am successfully register android device and i can see device token by log in with my account under push notification->users

But i am facing some issue while sending push notification from android to iphone device.  actually this game has already been developed in Iphone. So, i have  to move with compatibility for both devices.

I am able to send push notification from android to android device.   and also iphone device can  successfully send  notification to android device but androd device's are not able to send notification to iPhone. 

I get such type of error.

1. iOS Exception While Sending Message APNS: [1] Invalid token

2. iOS Exception While Sending Message An error response packet was received from the APNS server: APNS: [1] Invalid token.

Please reply for the same.

thank you..!!!

asked Aug 18, 2014 in AppWarp by nilesh (109 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi,

APNS: [1] Invalid token means the device token you used is invalid. Assuming your app got this device token from Apple (and you didn't use a random token), you are probably using a development token to send push notification to the production push server or vica versa. A device token is only valid in one environment (either sandbox or production).

So, can you please verify if this is the case.

Let us know if the problem continues. 

answered Aug 19, 2014 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com