RESTConectionWWW error on Unity

0 votes

I'm using SDK 2.91 on Unity 4.5.3.

This error show up when I tried to Upload a .jpg on App42Cloud. But in Unity 4.5.1 it's fine

====

FormatException: Value is not equivalent to either TrueString or FalseString.
System.Boolean.Parse (System.String value) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Boolean.cs:186)
System.Convert.ToBoolean (System.String value) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Convert.cs:371)
com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.App42ResponseBuilder.IsResponseSuccess (System.String json)
com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.upload.UploadResponseBuilder.BuildResponse (System.String json)
com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.RESTConnectorWWW.buildResponseForObjectService (System.String successValue, App42CallBack callBacK, System.String resource)
com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.RESTConnectorWWW+<executeMultipart>d__12.MoveNext ()
com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.RESTConnectorWWW+<WaitForMultipart>d__f.MoveNext ()
===
asked Aug 25, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by antm.vn (45 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer
Looks like your upload operation is successful and is failing on rendering response in client SDK. We have done the compatible testing till 4.5.1 on unity platofrm however this should work on both. We will get it checked and update you on this. in the meantime you can either revert to 4.5.1 or do exception handling to overcome from it.

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks

Ajay
answered Aug 26, 2014 by ajay123 (899 points)
selected Aug 26, 2014 by antm.vn
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com