Problem with ordering of players

0 votes
Hi,

I am facing an issue in APP warp client.I am creating a turn based game there.

The order of players is provided in the joinedUsers array and turn is provided in the order the players are in that array.

But in my case if a player leaves the game and other one joins in, then the order gets destroyed.

So can you provide me with a solution to this.

I suoopose that there may be two soluions.

1. Can i handle the case where i can update the order of players on server by sending a request.

2. Can i set from client that whose turn is going to be the next turn while the game is on.

Please help.

Thanks

Viral Dhingra
asked Aug 26, 2014 in Discuss & suggest API by dhingra.viral2511 (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hey,

We have a seperate solution called AppWarp S2 that allows you to extend our AppWarp logic.

With AppWarp S2 you can modify the order of turns. You can learn more about AppWarp S2 here http://appwarps2.shephertz.com/

Thanks
answered Aug 26, 2014 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
We are working on this feature and will be available by the end of September :)
I have already used your AppWarp product completely in my app.
Please confirm me whether the feature will definitely be implemented in AppWarp by september end for sure as my app is dependent upon it.
We are already working on it. We will try our best to complete it by September end
Hi, Is there any update on the new implementation.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com