How can I make use of the email templates in the App 42 Management Console?

+1 vote
Hello,

I got a Email configuration successfully running.
Also I setup an email template.

From my game running on my ipad I can request a password reset and the new password is successfully delivered to my email client on my iPad. But the email that I receive is just a simple email and it is not using the template that I setup.

How can I get the email config to use the template in two conditions?

1. When a user registers a user account, the App42 email sends him an email with a URL that the user clicks on to 'verify' his email address on the Appwarp server.

2. When a user requests a password reset.

Regards,

Dan
asked Sep 1, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by huffman (50 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hello Huffman,

There is no configuration setting require to set an email template in the case of reset password. If you have configured the email template, it will automatically set in the case of reset password. Please make sure that email of sender of the mail is same as email configured in template of reset password.

Also about sending an email to user with same template is not supported yet. However we have taken your request and add this feature in our upcoming release of this month end.

Let me know if it helps.
Thanks.
answered Sep 1, 2014 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com