Reset password

0 votes

Question1:

About the reset password, after user want to reset the password, can we limit the new password only character and digit, dont want the symbol like : &=& inside the password

Question2:

As i have the emailVerification done in the reset password email, but how i can modify the templete after user click on that reset link? 

Thanks

asked Sep 12, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by admin (10 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hello Admin,

Kindly find my answer in below lines:

Question1:

About the reset password, after user want to reset the password, can we limit the new password only character and digit, dont want the symbol like : &=& inside the password

Ans: You can set the password policy through AppHQ Management Console to receive the password in character and digit only. Please follow the simple steps to set the password policy:

1. Login To AppHQ Management Console

2. Click on Business Service Manager >> User Service >> User tab

3 Click on Set Password Policy button to set the password length and symbol in password

Question2:

As i have the emailVerification done in the reset password email, but how i can modify the templete after user click on that reset link? 

Ans: You  can set the email template through AppHQ Management Console for reset user password. When user click on the verification link the password email will come through that template.

Please find the steps below to configure email template:

1. Click on Technical Service Manager >> Email Config

2. Click on Configuration to configure the mail id fro which you need to set email template (Skip this step if already configure) 

3. Click on Email Template

4. Select your app and email id for which you want to configure the email template

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks

Himanshu Sharma

answered Sep 12, 2014 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Hi hs00105,

Thanks for reply, about the question 2, what was i meaning is, after the user click on the reset link, the link will open another page, that was the page i wanted to modify, as the background of the page got some Chinese word, and Japanese word. So any idea how to modify the background image?
Hello Mai,

Could you please let us know that in which platform and sdk version you are working on?It will helps us to provide better solution.

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Email Template for password reset
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com