Error Reading JObject from JsonReader

0 votes

I started getting this error when I call "findDocumentsByKeyValue" on the storage service. It was working just fine and it just came out of the blue.

Here's what I have tried:

1. I made sure the JSON I am trying to access is valid
  2. I changed the API/secret keys to something invalid : same error

My next best guess is maybe I exceeded some kind of limit for my Indie account? Has anyone else experieced this before?

Edit: It looks as though my messages tapped out at 1002. 

closed with the note: Closing this thread as there was no update from last 2 Weeks or more. Please raise a new query if problem persists.
asked Oct 11, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by tartunian (10 points)
recategorized Mar 3, 2015 by sushil
Can you please let me the error that you are getting while calling this method?
Heres a picture of the error.
http://s7.postimg.org/egitt9v1n/jerror.png

And here is the stack trace:  

at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse (System.String json) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.RESTConnector.ExecuteGet (System.String signature, System.String url, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 paramsDics) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.storage.StorageService.FindDocumentByKeyValue (System.String dbName, System.String collectionName, System.String key, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at GUI.DatabaseService.GetPersonalData (System.String Username) [0x00016] in /Users/taylorartunian/Projects/GameUIExample/GUI/Data/DatabaseService.cs:26
  at GUI.User.DownloadPersonalData () [0x00008] in /Users/taylorartunian/Projects/GameUIExample/GUI/Data/User.cs:22
  at GUI.Application.Main (System.String[] args) [0x0001f] in /Users/taylorartunian/Projects/GameUIExample/GUI/Main.cs:19
I am just seeing that you are using sync method call. Can you please change it to Async mode and see if it works.Also, put App42Log.SetDebug(true) before calling this method and let us know what can you see in the console.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com