Help with Unity Windows Store errors

0 votes
Perhaps I'm doing something silly ...

I'm using the Leaderboards in my game. I released it on Android without any problems. For the Windows Store (Universal) build I swapped the dll so that I have App42_Unity3D_SDK_2.9.4.dll in my assets folder -( assets/App42-Unity3D-SDK-WP8/App42_Unity3D_SDK_2.9.4.dll).

But in my PostProcessing build I'm getting dozens of errors that all go something like:

Reference Rewriter: Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from App42_Unity3D_SDK_WP8_2.9.4.dll

I'm using Windows 8.1 with Unity 4.5.3f

Have spent hours on this one without success - any help would be greatly appreciated!
asked Oct 20, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by dapdap53 (15 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

We are looking into it and will update you soon. 
Thanks for having patience.

Himanshu Sharma

answered Oct 21, 2014 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Hi any updates on this issue i am using 3.0.3_WP8 plugin version and its the same  so many unsupporterd api references that it is impossible to build it on windows phone 8.1 with unity 4.5.3.
We are working into provide the compatible version of Unity SDK. We will update you in this month end about the process.

Thanks for having patience and co-operation with us.

Himanshu Sharma
Was this ever resolved?
Hello Allan,

We have release the 4.0 version of App42 Unity SDK which is compatible with latest version of Unity, Please find from the below link and let me know if it helps.
https://github.com/shephertz/App42_Unity3D_SDK

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com