What is the status of ascending order for GetUserRanking (either by using SetOtherMetaHeaders or setOrderByAscending)?

0 votes
I'm waiting for this functionality so I can convert one of my games to app42. When does it hit production?

Best regards,
Rune
related to an answer for: How to GetUserRanking for time
asked Oct 26, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by runesel (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello Runesel,

We appoligies for the delay of this release. Due to some other priority task this release has been scheduled to 15th November. Thanks for your patience and co-operation with us.

Thanks,

Himanshu Sharma

App42 Team
answered Oct 28, 2014 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Thank you for your answer and the good news. I hope it's available for me the 15th, but the most important thing is that it's coming. Scoreloop is shutting down the 1. of december, so that is my deadline :)

Rune
It is now passed the 15th of November, but ascending order is still not working - Do you have a new date? My deadline is approaching fast, so I may have to look into workarounds for now...

Best regards,
Rune
@runesel: Sorry for delay response. We will be pushing this release on or before 5th of this month. Will update you once this is live.
This feature is up now and available to use.
Kindly use the below code snippet to find the user ranking based on ascending/descending order as required:

HashMap<String, String> otherMetaHeaders = new HashMap<String, String>();
otherMetaHeaders.put("orderByAscending", "score");
scoreBoardService.setOtherMetaHeaders(otherMetaHeaders);

Let us know if it helps.
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com