Logging Info, Debug, Fatal, Error

0 votes
Why do differents methods of the logging service exists (Info, Debug, Fatal, Error)? Isn't it enough to just use one of them?
asked Nov 11, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by vladislav (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Vladislav,

All four logging modules is written on the basis of different aspects. For example: If my app takes some information from the client, i will log that information using info method. And If my app have some issue and i want to debug without changing the module and release i new patch of the app. I just simply log all the information in debug mode and sort it easily by selecting/Fetching only debug messages from AppHQ console. For the same we can use error & fatal method to logs all the crash and error of App. All error messages will be in read and would be highlighted when you login to AppHQ console. This will help in analyze and fix the error of your app.

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Nov 11, 2014 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
I hope, I have answered your query, kindly let us know if you have more questions for us.
Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com