[Solved] given url is not allowed by the application configuration.. What have i missed

0 votes

Hi!

I am currently trying out App42 to be able to handle a facebook highscore for my game.

The problem is that i am not able to get by the first part where you call the:
"socialService.DoFBOAuthAndGetToken (App42Constants.FB_APP_ID, perms, false, new LeaderboardCallback ());"-function.
When trying to open the build i have made (tried both Web and iOS) i am getting the error:

"Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains."

And i can't get why.

What i have setup is as follows:
I have created an app in the developers.facebook.com, and this has worked before integration of App42
The app it self is not live yet, so i have also tried with a test app of the non-live app.

I then copied the app ip to the "
FB_APP_ID"-variable in the "App42constants" script.
I also copied the app id and the app secret in the app42 console website under "Business Service Manager" -> "Social Service" - > "settings"

So what have i missed?
/Tobias

asked Nov 19, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by tobiasfilip (10 points)
edited Nov 20, 2014 by tobiasfilip

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Tobias,

Thanks for sharing the details. Kindly put this URL into Canvas URL & Secure Canvas URL of Facebook app setting, it will resolve your issue. Also please have a look at this blog post, it has all the integration steps for your reference.

Let us know if you have more questions for us.

Himanshu Sharma

answered Nov 20, 2014 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
This seems to be working now!

I will get back in a few hours when i can build it to the company iPad. I tried to build it to web to try it at home, and the error message is gone!
If it does work i will change this to answered. Thanks alot Himanshu Sharma!
Hi again Himanshu!

I have now tried to build it in the companys iPad and it did get me further.
Although it seems i cannot continue with your solution i'm afraid since your service go through the facebook.com website, rather than through the facebook-app (if available).

But thanks anyway for the answer
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com