Push Notification error errorCode=MismatchSenderId

0 votes
I am having this error trying to collect notifications in wear watch , I only changed cellphone , I have not touched the code, I am using the example of notification only .

apart when running, it's very slow , more than a minute to get the notification .

Thank you .

Message Sent to device: APA91bEZ87TelVf4hIowT4z1W3ejUgOmWrghe9xwzNfBjNbaj5X8gkhH5Fpx5tz3sp8qWH4K5Y13mk6nzhAMJEga4hJMQRUdvLCnON9XZk4XQrhtUhS5xPi4sDejfAo5HfEYXD4eXMioTyws2yq2V4AF_VRWby9Z6vVjdHTtGopM8zs21_TtLxY : [ errorCode=MismatchSenderId ]

asked Nov 25, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by danielg (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

This error comes if project Id and GCM key does not belong to same project. Please check and let us know if it helps.

See here for detail discussion.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11307689/when-sending-messages-using-gcm-i-keep-getting-the-response-mismatchsenderid

Also, Push notification is not real time and not guranteed to deliver as it is on best effort as stated from GCM side. You might experience latency as message first comes to App42 then it is forwarded to GCM and then delivered on device. However should not exceed beyond few minutes.

Thanks

Ajay

answered Nov 26, 2014 by ajay123 (899 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com