How do I retrieve the scores from a specific user in all games/levels?

0 votes

Hey Baasjes,

I've a game which has about 400 levels (which are seperated over 16 worlds). each level has a unique score (a star rating between 0 and 3).

The reason I've created another topic to ask this quesion because this one is a bit more on-topic of actual functionality. Let's say each level is a game as stated here: 
http://api.shephertz.com/tutorial/Managing-Leaderboard/?index=gameApp-leaderboard).

Now I Would like to be able to retrieve the scores from a specific user in all games. How would I do that?

With kind regards,

Staakman@gmail.com

asked Nov 27, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by staakman (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Staakman,

To find the user score in all games, you have to make two separate calls which will first get the list of games from App42 cloud and then find the score using leader-board service method.

Kindly have a look at this link to find all the games & score of the particular user in the game & let us know if it helps.

Himanshu Sharma

answered Nov 27, 2014 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
I understand how to get a list of games. But what do you mean with "find the score using leader-board service method."? And does this only require 2 calls in total or 2 calls per level?
You can not find all the scores in all level in single API call. For every level you have to make additional API call.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com