Exception while sending Push : cannot retry due to server authentication, in streaming mode

0 votes

I am getting the following errors while sending Push Notification from App42 Dashboard

Error while Sending Push to ALL

Exception while sending Push : cannot retry due to server authentication, in streaming mode

Error while sending the push to one user

Push Android Worker Exception : com.google.android.gcm.server.InvalidRequestException: HTTP Status Code: 401

asked Jan 2, 2015 in AppWarp by 0bytedna (10 points)
edited Jan 2, 2015 by 0bytedna

1 Answer

0 votes

Please make sure that server Key that you are setting in AppHQ is correct. Also, while creating the Server Key in Google Console, please make sure that IP section is set to blank and does not have any white list IPs there. 

Please see our tutorial for the setting options and more details.

answered Jan 2, 2015 by ajay123 (899 points)
From server key, you mean API KEY from "Key for server applications"? or ProjectID. I was using projet id. I replaced it with API_KEY. Now i get a different error
Android Message Failed to device: 101291507268694988203 : InvalidRegistration
I mean Server Key created in Google Console, not the project Id. Please make sure that you are passing project Id in the application and using server key in AppHQ console. Please use our sample app for the reference in the tutorial.
I followed the tuts, but there is no place where it mentions about ProjectID.
I am using the Server key from Google Console. And Api_key and secret_key from AppHQ to initialize App42 stuff. Where do i use the ProjectID?
In your source project you have to use this. Please see start building section of our tutorial for details.
You just follow the tutorial(http://api.shephertz.com/tutorial/Push-Notification-Unity-Android/?index=pn-unity_android#) for integrating push ,first link is tutorial another link is documentation.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com