AppWarp Unity

0 votes

Hi I am using Unity 4.6.1 and I found this "App Warp" so useful and very informative, and right after reading some introduction about it, I downloaded a demo from the GitHub, UnityAppWarpVikingDemo
Let me get it straight to the point, 
Okay, so  there is a dashboard to use(i am referring to apphq,  but how can I create a room in an android phone and then connect the two "Vikings, I am using the Viking demo" 

-I also don't know why in the Set up verification I am getting Incomplete I tried to read the readme textfile but I can't literally understand what is saying, anybody knows how to fix it?

Thanks, I'm still a newbie :)
asked Jan 27, 2015 in AppWarp by jimsteven13 (10 points)
recategorized Jan 27, 2015 by sushil

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi,

You can create rooms by two ways. First is by creating room in AppHQ. Go to AppHQ and under AppWarp section you can find option to manage rooms where you can create a new room. The second option is to create rooms through client SDK by calling createRoom API. Once a room is created it will be availble on all platforms irrespective of SDK used.

Regarding your second question, I am unable to understand what you mean by "Set up verification". Can you please let me know to what context you are talking about?

Thanks
answered Jan 28, 2015 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com