Change User/Profile elements in App42 Dashboard

+1 vote

Hi, 
I'm new to the system and I'm seriously considering using App42 BaaS for the games of my company.
Though, I have some questions/remarks:

1. I cannot change any of my players data (like contact info or address, except Email) in the interface (dashboard), as opposed to other BaaS systems. When a non-technical person of the company has to change for example the address of a player, he cannot do it by himself. Is there a way I'm missing? Or anything planned in the near future?
  2. It seems that a lot of the features are only available through code, like editing scores, saving extra data for a player. Playfab solved this by creating user-friendly user interfaces for a lot of fields. Any plans/ideas for this?

Thanks in advance.

Cetin

asked Feb 12, 2015 in Discuss & suggest API by cetorr (15 points)
recategorized Feb 12, 2015 by sushil

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Cetin,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. As of now ,you can only update the extra data of player through dashboard. We are already working on to revamp our UI and its experience and it will include all the editing part in it. New UI will be available by end of this quarter and will include all requested features.

Still, if you think that this is show stopper in considering App42 for your system, we will do it on priority for your specific requirement for updation.

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
answered Feb 12, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
edited Feb 13, 2015 by hs00105
I have edited my answer, please check & let us know if it feasible for you.

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com