undefined reference

0 votes
App42API.cpp

SessionService * App42API::BuildSessionService()
{
    SessionService *sessionService = SessionService::Initialize(apiKey, secretKey);
    return sessionService;
}

undefined reference to 'SessionService::Initialize(std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >)'

TestSessionService.cpp

void TestSessionService::getSession(Ref* sender)
{
    SessionService *sessionService = App42API::BuildSessionService();
    const char* userName = "Nick19811";
    sessionService->GetSession(userName, app42callback(TestSessionService::onSessionServiceRequestCompleted, this));
}

undefined reference to 'SessionService::GetSession(char const*, std::__1::function<void (void*)> const&)'

and the rest of SessionService methos are undefined..

I just copied the sample, but I'm getting these errors. how to solve?
closed with the note: Solved
asked Feb 17, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by jvfiel (35 points)
closed Aug 17, 2015 by sushil
Hi,

On which platform you are testing(iOS/android)? Is it working in our sample at your end?

Thanks.
Hello,

android, I haven't tried your sample yet. Actually I'm trying to implement both AppWarp and App42, I'm done with AppWarp, it's working fine. I think I know what's the problem now, in App42 there is cJSON files, also in AppWarp there is cJSON files, so which means there is duplication. I have omitted  App42's cJSON files and retain AppWarp's. Compiling it now, hope this works.
Also, I found out that there's a problem with my project setup. So I have to fix my Android.mk first. Thanks I think everything's fine now.
Hello,

Great to hear that your query has been resolved. Kindly close this thread, if you don't have more questions related to this query.

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com