Unsubscribe does not work

0 votes
I have the below method which I call to unsubscribe the device.but it does unsubscribe in a elegant way.When I try to
push a message it says something went wrong.There are no messages in the log.How do I trace this?

public static void unsubsribeDevice(){

PushNotificationService pushNotificationService = App42API.buildPushNotificationService();   
    final String deviceRegId = GCMRegistrar.getRegistrationId(App42API.appContext);
    pushNotificationService.unsubscribeDevice(App42API.getLoggedInUser(), deviceRegId, new App42CallBack() {  
    public void onSuccess(Object response)  
    {  
        PushNotification pushNotification  = (PushNotification)response;              
        System.out.println("userName is " + pushNotification.getUserName());   

}  
    public void onException(Exception ex)  
    {  
        System.out.println("Exception Message"+ex.getMessage());  
    }  
    });    
    }

related to an answer for: How to unregister a push notification
asked Feb 18, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by ajay.kalkoti (10 points)
recategorized Apr 7, 2015 by sushil

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello Ajay,

Thanks for sharing the details with us. Your user is successfully unsubscribe from push notification. However it is showing in the dashboard incorrectly . We are working to provide the patch and it will be available by the end of this week. We update this thread when it will be live. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Himanshu Sharma
answered Feb 18, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com