What to add in facebook access token in shephertz script in unity3d

0 votes
asked Mar 5, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by janantikey.ies (10 points)
recategorized Mar 11, 2015 by sushil
Could you please elaborate your query with your use case? it will help us to provide better support to you.
Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Hi
I am doing facebook integration using shephertz. I have downloaded package for the same and follow instruction asgiven in http://api.shephertz.com/tutorial/Integrating-Facebook/   . In this script we can see string accesstokn variable. In it what we have to add that I can't understand with unity.

1 Answer

0 votes

Helllo Janatikey,

Its your Facebook access token, which you received after the sucess of Facebook login. It will require to fetch the details based on the permission given to that app. Please have a look at this link, it will help you to undrstand the Facebook login integration without using Facebook SDK. And you will recieve the access token in the method success and you can use that access token to get your friend list, update facebook wall etc. Please check and let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Mar 7, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Ok thanks for reply i got a message success but can't see it on facebook wall
Hello Janatikey,

Could you please let me know which method you are using for Facebook wall update and the response of that method? It will help us to provide better support to you.

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com