Clarification about pricing for App42

0 votes

Hi, 

I just want to confirm if the price is auto scale that depends on the number of API calls. for example on the first month I reach more than 1 million API calls but on the next month it goes less than a million, Does my plan will auto scale to free plan?.

Also according the the plan it's (7Cents/1000 extra calls) . Does it means that I just have to pay extra 7 cents if my API call reach "1 million and 1" or I have to pay the next tier which is $42/mo. 

Another question is that what if my app suddenly reach more than a million api call, will the api call stop working until I paid for the plan? Also what will happen if for some reason I don't pay it, is there like a deadline for payment or something?

asked Mar 21, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by blackmagicstd (16 points)
recategorized Apr 7, 2015 by sushil

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi,

App42 Cloud APIs Pricing plans are on Pay as You Grow Philosophy. Which means you start with 1 Million FREE API calls and subscribe to higher plans when you scale.
We are very flexible in terms of pricing. If you goes extra than your subscribed plan you have an option to upgrade to higher package or pay for extra API calls.
We do not stop your App even when you reach your limit. We will only ask you to move to paid plan.
I hope I have answered your all the questions.

Let us know if it helps

Thanks,
Naresh Dwivedi

answered Mar 22, 2015 by naresh (350 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com