How to manage friends and friend requests relations?

0 votes
Thank you for your answer. I have few more questions.

1. How could I view/manage all friend and friend requests relations? The problem is that now in the database there are friend relations of a user who is deleted and I do not know his name and the names of his friends. How could i manage this relations?

2. Is there a way to do it in AppHQ? Are you planning it to be available?

4. Is there a limit on how many friend requests can user1 send to user2 (in case where user2 keep rejecting the requests)?

5. Is there a limit on to how many different users can a user send friend request?

related to an answer for: Buddy service on App42 Management Console?
asked Mar 23, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by kraner (43 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hello kraner,

To answer your query,  buddy mechanism is written on the concept of social application which does not requires much admin work. That's why we have not planned this for AppHQ Management Console. To manage the relationship, you can get the list of friends using getAllFriends function and find the name of his friends for deleting it through API. 

About your second query, there is no limit on send friend request A to B, if B keep rejecting his request. You can block User A to stop sending request using Block Friend Request API.

About your last query, yes we do have a limit of 1000 friends in Buddy Management. 

Thanks.

Himanshu Sharma

answered Mar 24, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com