Adding some more FEATURES to ur portal for admin

0 votes
i just want a console for sending request success or accepting/cancelling request success(or what message we had send to other user like database u have given in user management). Just like a log of getting and setting facility in most of the platform where we can track our records . I know that u are giving process at the bottom but that is not good enough.
Some more additional features for admin but should be restricted as read only. This should held admin to get a record of everything.

Otherwise,

Thanks for your reply.Just add some more features.

asked Apr 20, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by dhruvwalia864 (11 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello dhruv,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. To answer your query, you can manage all the above requirement either using Logging service or use Storage service to track all the records of User action. You can create separate collection of history where you can manage all the data of user like send friend request, send message, accept request etc. 

You can secure your storage data by applying ACL on it. Kindly have a look at this tutorial for the same and let  me know if you required any help from my side. 

Thanks,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Apr 21, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com